Salary Range: Full Time $22- $35/ hour BOE
About In Yarak Construction
We are a reputable construction company that values our culture, employees, and the customer’s experience. Our Values of Mastery, Excellence, Integrity, and Customer Commitment have made us a successful company in the Sheridan, Wyoming area. With a diverse portfolio of customers and projects, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team. If you have a proven track record in managing commercial construction projects and are looking for an exciting opportunity to lead dynamic teams and create exceptional results, we encourage you to apply.
Essential Job Functions
Reliable, hardworking Finish Carpenter to complete the finishing touches on trim and carpentry work for residential and commercial projects. You may work on a variety of projects, including cabinet setting, framing, decking, window and stair customizations, crown molding, and baseboard installations. Our ideal candidate has an aptitude for precision and can accommodate unique build requirements from clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform finish and trim carpentry work according to plans and specifications
- Measure, cut, and install various fixtures and millwork for doors, windows, ceiling panels, staircases, decking, furniture, etc.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders as needed
- Collaborate with other carpenters, journeymen, and supervisors to complete projects
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with building components and equipment
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- At least 10 years experience in finish carpentry
- Keen attention to detail
- Blueprint reading skills
- Able to use common hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Physical stamina for lifting equipment and working at various heights and in tight spaces
- Ability to positively communicate with team members, customers and project managers
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Profit sharing and Simple IRA with employer match.
- Insurance package includes health, dental and vision.
- Positive work environment with opportunities for professional development and career advancement.