Salary Range: Full Time $20 - $35/ hour BOE
About In Yarak Construction
We are a reputable construction company that values our culture, employees, and the customer’s experience. Our Values of Mastery, Excellence, Integrity, and Customer Commitment have made us a successful company in the Sheridan, Wyoming area. With a diverse portfolio of customers and projects, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team. If you have a proven track record in managing commercial construction projects and are looking for an exciting opportunity to lead dynamic teams and create exceptional results, we encourage you to apply.
Essential Job Functions
Reliable, hardworking Framing Carpenter with the ability to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other structures according to specifications. This position entails working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional infrastructure and products. Our ideal candidate has an aptitude for precision and an eye for detail as well as knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements
- Build window frames, doors, staircases, and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items
- Lay out floorings, roofing and walls ensuring they are leveled and compatible
- Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures
- Collaborate with other carpenters and supervisors to complete projects
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with building components and equipment
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- At least 2 years experience in carpentry
- Keen attention to detail
- Blueprint reading skills
- Able to use common hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Physical stamina for lifting equipment and working at various heights and in tight spaces
- Ability to positively communicate with team members, customers and project managers
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Profit sharing and Simple IRA with employer match.
- Insurance package includes health, dental and vision.
- Positive work environment with opportunities for professional development and career advancement.