Salary Range: $90,000 - $140,000 BOE
About In Yarak Construction
We are a reputable construction company that values our culture, employees, and the customer’s experience. Our Values of Mastery, Excellence, Integrity, and Customer Commitment have made us a successful company in the Sheridan, Wyoming area. With a diverse portfolio of customers and projects, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team. If you have a proven track record in managing commercial construction projects and are looking for an exciting opportunity to lead dynamic teams and create exceptional results, we encourage you to apply.
Essential Job Functions
The Project Manager plays a pivotal role in delivering on our commitments to customers, serving as a cornerstone of In-Yarak's brand and financial success. The effective delivery of the responsibilities associated with this role is fundamental to our company's overall performance. With a comprehensive approach, the Project Manager supervises all facets of a construction project, collaborates closely with foremen and subcontractors, establishes precise schedules, and adeptly manages resources to ensure the successful completion of the build. The Project Manager bears the responsibility of ensuring the project's safe completion within the defined scope and schedule parameters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships, coordinate, and communicate effectively with team members, subcontractors, architects, and engineers.
- Foster client relationships to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage all phases of construction projects, including estimating, planning, budgeting, material procurement, scheduling, and execution.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, while maintaining quality standards.
- Monitor project progress, identify and resolve issues, and implement necessary changes.
- Ensure strict adherence to building codes, safety regulations, and environmental standards.
- Maintain accurate project documentation including submittals, RFI’s, daily logs, progress reports, change orders and project files.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, and proactive issue resolution.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to In-Yarak team members and promote a positive work environment.
- Add value to projects by having the ability to complete tasks when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience in commercial construction.
- Proficient in project management CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and pass the IBC General G12N 2018 exam.
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while having strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., PMP, LEED, OSHA) are a plus.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Profit sharing and Simple IRA with employer match.
- Insurance package includes health, dental and vision.
- Positive work environment with opportunities for professional development and career advancement.